|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.0 code 8333Structure
This Class is divided into the following Subclasses:
This class includes:
- assistance, advisory and recommendation services concerning engineering matters
- undertaking preparatory technical feasibility studies and project impact studies
- advisory and consultative engineering services prior to the drawing-up of a project
- feasibility studies, studies of environmental impact, economic assessment of a project, etc.
- technical advice concerning existing installations or when disputes occur
- appraisal services for the structural, mechanical and electrical installations
- expert testimony in litigation cases
- assistance to government bodies in drafting law, etc.
Click here to see the Registry entries for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)