|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.0 code 733Structure
Changes have been made to the original printed version. Check the Registry for details.
Last change: 21/01/2000
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
This group includes:
- permitting, granting or otherwise authorizing the use of intangible non-produced assets and intangible fixed assets or conveying some economic benefit from their use to a third party by the owner of the asset in return for the payment of royalties or licence fees
This group does not include:
- patent, trademark, copyright and other intellectual property rights consultancy services, cf. 82130
- preparation, drafting and certification services concerning patents, trademarks, copyrights and other intellectual property rights, cf. 82130
- legal services related to drawing up or certification of patents, trademarks, copyrights and other intellectual property rights, cf. 82130
- management services for copyrights and their revenues, cf. 85990
- management services for rights to industrial property (patents, licences, trademarks, franchises etc.), cf. 85990
- management services for motion picture rights, cf. 96141
- management services for artistic rights, cf. 96290
Click here to see the Registry entries for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.