|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.0 code 54540Structure
This subclass includes:
- erection of reinforced concrete frame services requiring specialised skills or equipment because of its size or the method used
- construction of domes and thin shells in concrete
- special trade construction services involving steel bending and welding for reinforced concreting on construction projects
- casting of concrete in formwork and other services generally making use of concrete, (general foundations, base courses, raft foundations, stanchions, floors, etc.)
- services involving the construction of formwork and reinforcement
- consolidation of foundations
This subclass does not include:
- prefabrication of concrete members for construction, cf. 37550
- production of ready-mixed concrete, cf. 37510
- construction services involving the paving of streets, highways and public sidewalks, cf. 54210
- construction services of bridges, elevated highways, tunnels and subways, cf. 54220
This code corresponds to the following:
ISIC Rev.3 code(s) 4520
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.