|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.0 code 54330Structure
Changes have been made to the original printed version. Check the Registry for details.
Last change: 06/11/1998
This subclass includes:
- large-scale earthworks, excavations, sloping, earthmoving services in making embankments or cuttings, prior to highway construction (roads, motorways, railways, etc.)
- digging of trenches, for utilities, urban drainage, various roadworks, etc.
- digging of conventional ditches for various constructiions
- minor drainage work services
- land recreation work services
- contaminated top soil stripping work services
- other excavating and earthmoving work services
This subclass does not include:
- major drainage work services, cf. 54320
This code corresponds to the following:
ISIC Rev.3 code(s) 4510
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Click here to see the Registry entries for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.