|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.0 code 54320Structure
Changes have been made to the original printed version. Check the Registry for details.
Last change: 06/11/1998
This subclass includes:
- preparation services of agricultural land
- preparation services of making sites ready for subsequent construction work, including blasting and rock removal work services
- site clearance, clearance of undergrowth
- soil stabilization
- test drilling and boring and core extraction services for construction, geophysical, geological or similar purposes
- horizontal drillings for the passage of cables or drainpipes
- major drainage work services
- overburden removal and other development and preparation services of mineral properties and sites, including tunneling, except for oil and gas extraction
This subclass does not include:
- major drainage work services, cf. 54330
- water well drilling, cf. 54341
- drilling services incidental to oil and gas extraction, cf. 86210
This code corresponds to the following:
ISIC Rev.3 code(s) 4510
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Click here to see the Registry entries for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.