|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.0 code 54210Structure
This subclass includes:
- construction services of formations for highways (except elevated highways), roads, streets, other vehicular and pedestrian ways and open car parks
- construction or restoration of road surface and parking lots with asphalt, concrete, etc.
- construction of footpaths, traffic-calming structures, cycle tracks, etc.
- installation services of crash barriers, low separating walls, traffic signs, etc.
- creation, maintenance and signposting of tracks and paths
- construction services of railways:
· laying services of ballast and rails
· installation services of switch gear, points and crossings
· construction systems of control and safety systems for railway tracks
· construction services of funicular railways and cable car systems
- construction services of airfield runways including taxiways and aprons for aircraft
- maintenance and repair services of roads
- renovation of repair services of railway track
- painting services of markings on road surfaces, parking lots and similar surfaces
This subclass does not include:
- construction services of elevated highways, tunnels and bridges, cf. 54220
- roadworks relating to pipelines and cables (water, drainage, gas, electricity, telephone, etc.), cf. 542
- construction services of electricity power lines for railways, cf. 54242
This code corresponds to the following:
ISIC Rev.3 code(s) 4520
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Click here to see the Registry entries for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.