Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.0 code 532Structure
- Section: 5 - Intangible assets; land; constructions; construction services
- Division: 53 - Constructions
- Group: 532 - Civil engineering works
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 5321 - Highways (except elevated highways), streets, roads, railways, airfield runways
- 5322 - Bridges, elevated highways, tunnels and subways
- 5323 - Harbours, waterways, dams, irrigation and other waterworks
- 5324 - Long distance pipelines, communication and power lines (cables)
- 5325 - Local pipelines and cables and related works
- 5326 - Mines and industrial plant
- 5327 - Outdoor sport and recreation facilities
- 5329 - Other civil engineering works
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.