Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.0 code 484Structure
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 48 - Medical appliances, precision and optical instruments, watches and clocks
- Group: 484 - Watches and clocks, and parts thereof
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 4841 - Watches
- 4842 - Clocks
- 4843 - Time of day recording apparatus, apparatus for measuring, recording or otherwise indicating intervals of time, and time switches, with clock or watch movement or with synchronous motor
- 4844 - Watch or clock movements
- 4849 - Other watch or clock parts (including jewels, cases and metal watch bands)
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.