Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.0 code 4832Structure
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 48 - Medical appliances, precision and optical instruments, watches and clocks
- Group: 483 - Optical instruments and photographic equipment, and parts and accessories thereof
- Class: 4832 - Photographic equipment
This Class is divided into the following Subclasses:
- 48321 - Objective lenses for cameras, projectors or photographic enlargers or reducers
- 48322 - Photographic (including cinematographic) cameras
- 48323 - Cinematographic projectors, slide projectors and other image projectors, except microform readers
- 48324 - Photographic flashlight apparatus, except flashbulbs; photographic (except cinematographic) enlargers and reducers; apparatus and equipment for photographic laboratories n.e.c.; negatoscopes and projection screens
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)