Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.0 code 483Structure
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 48 - Medical appliances, precision and optical instruments, watches and clocks
- Group: 483 - Optical instruments and photographic equipment, and parts and accessories thereof
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 4831 - Optical instruments
- 4832 - Photographic equipment
- 4833 - Microfilm, microfiche or other microform readers
- 4834 - Photographic plates and film and instant print film, sensitised, unexposed; chemical products for photographic uses, except varnishes, adhesives and the like
- 4835 - Parts for the goods of classes 4831 to 4833
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.