Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.0 code 482Structure
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 48 - Medical appliances, precision and optical instruments, watches and clocks
- Group: 482 - Instruments and appliances for measuring, checking, testing, navigating and other purposes, except optical instruments; industrial process control equipment; parts and accessories thereof
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 4821 - Navigational, meteorological, geophysical and similar instruments and appliances
- 4822 - Radar apparatus, radio navigational aid apparatus and radio remote control apparatus
- 4823 - Precision balances; instruments for drawing, calculating, measuring length, etc.
- 4824 - Instruments and apparatus for measuring or checking electrical quantities, except electricity production or supply meters; instruments and apparatus for measuring or detecting ionising radiations
- 4825 - Hydrometers and similar floating instruments, thermometers, pyrometers, barometers, hygrometers and psychrometers, instruments and apparatus for measuring or checking the flow, level, pressure or other variables of liquids or gases except navigational, hydrological or meteorological instruments and appliances, gas or liquid supply meters, and automatic regulating or controlling instruments and apparatus for physical or chemical analysis, for measuring or checking viscosity, porosity, expansion, surface tension or the like, or for measuring or checking quantities of heat, sound or light
- 4826 - Other measuring, checking and testing instruments and appliances
- 4827 - Automatic industrial process control systems
- 4828 - Parts and accessories for the goods of classes 4821 and 4823 to 4827
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.