Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.0 code 463Structure
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 46 - Electrical machinery and apparatus
- Group: 463 - Insulated wire and cable; optical fibre cables
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 4631 - Insulated winding wire
- 4632 - Co-axial cable and other co-axial electric conductors
- 4633 - Ignition wiring sets and other wiring sets of a kind used in vehicles, aircraft or ships
- 4634 - Other electric conductors, for a voltage not exceeding 1000 V
- 4635 - Other electric conductors, for a voltage exceeding 1000 V
- 4636 - Optical fibre cables made up of individually sheathed fibres
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.