Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.0 code 4312Structure
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 43 - General purpose machinery
- Group: 431 - Engines and turbines and parts thereof
- Class: 4312 - Internal combustion engines of a kind used for motor vehicles
This Class is divided into the following Subclasses:
- 43121 - Spark-ignition reciprocating internal combustion piston engines, of a cylinder capacity not exceeding 1000 cc
- 43122 - Spark-ignition reciprocating internal combustion piston engines, of a cylinder capacity exceeding 1000 cc
- 43123 - Compression-ignition internal combustion piston engines, of a kind used for the propulsion of vehicles other than railway or tramway rolling stock
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)