Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.0 code 393Structure
- Section: 3 - Other transportable goods, except metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 39 - Wastes or scraps
- Group: 393 - Metal wastes or scraps
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 3931 - Slag, dross, scalings and other waste from the manufacture of iron or steel
- 3932 - Ash and residue (except from the manufacture of iron or steel), containing metals or metallic compounds
- 3933 - Waste and scrap of precious metal
- 3934 - Ferrous waste and scrap
- 3935 - Remelting scrap ingots of iron or steel
- 3936 - Waste and scrap of copper, nickel, aluminium, lead, zinc and tin
- 3937 - Vessels and other floating structures for breaking up
- 3938 - Waste and scrap of primary cells, primary batteries and electric accumulators; spent primary cells, primary batteries and electric accumulators
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.