Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.0 code 392Structure
- Section: 3 - Other transportable goods, except metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 39 - Wastes or scraps
- Group: 392 - Non-metal wastes or scraps
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 3921 - Miscellaneous textile wastes
- 3922 - Waste of leather, leather dust, powder and flour
- 3923 - Residual lyes from the manufacture of wood pulp, including lignin sulphonates, but excluding tall oil
- 3924 - Waste and scrap of paper or paperboard
- 3925 - Waste, parings and scrap of rubber (except hard rubber) and powders and granules obtained therefrom
- 3926 - Used pneumatic tyres of rubber
- 3927 - Waste, parings and scrap of plastics
- 3928 - Sawdust and wood waste and scrap
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.