Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.0 code 352Structure
- Section: 3 - Other transportable goods, except metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 35 - Other chemical products; man-made fibres
- Group: 352 - Pharmaceutical products
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 3521 - Salicylic acid and its salts and esters
- 3522 - Lysine and its esters and salts thereof; glutamic acid and its salts; quaternary ammonium salts and hydroxides; lecithins and other phosphoaminolipids; acyclic amides and their derivatives and salts thereof; cyclic amides (except ureines) and their derivatives and salts
- 3523 - Lactones n.e.c., heterocyclic compounds with nitrogen hetero-atom(s) only, containing an unfused pyrazole ring, a pyrimidine ring, a piperazine ring, an unfused triazine ring or a phenothiazine ring system not further fused; hydantoin and its derivatives; sulphonamides
- 3524 - Sugars, chemically pure n.e.c.; sugar ethers and sugar esters and their salts n.e.c.
- 3525 - Provitamins, vitamins and hormones; glycosides and vegetable alkaloids and their salts, ethers, esters and other derivatives; antibiotics
- 3526 - Medicaments, for therapeutic or prophylactic uses
- 3529 - Other pharmaceutical products or articles for medical or surgical purposes
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.