Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.0 code 345Structure
- Section: 3 - Other transportable goods, except metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 34 - Basic chemicals
- Group: 345 - Miscellaneous basic chemical products
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 3451 - Wood charcoal
- 3452 - Sulphur, except sublimed sulphur, precipitated sulphur and colloidal sulphur
- 3453 - Roasted iron pyrites
- 3454 - Oils and other products of the distillation of high temperature coal tar, and similar products; pitch and pitch coke, obtained from mineral tars
- 3455 - Animal or vegetable fats and oils and their fractions, chemically modified, except those hydrogenated, inter-esterified, re-esterified or elaidinised; inedible mixtures or preparations of animal or vegetable fats or oils
- 3456 - Synthetic or reconstructed precious or semi-precious stones, unworked
- 3457 - Glycerol
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.