Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.0 code 343Structure
- Section: 3 - Other transportable goods, except metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 34 - Basic chemicals
- Group: 343 - Tanning or dyeing extracts; tannins and their derivatives; colouring matter n.e.c.
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 3431 - Synthetic organic colouring matter and preparations based thereon; synthetic organic products of a kind used as fluorescent brightening agents or as luminophores; colour lakes and preparations based thereon
- 3432 - Tanning extracts of vegetable origin; tannins and their salts, ethers, esters and other derivatives; colouring matter of vegetable or animal origin, except animal black; preparations based on colouring matter of vegetable or animal origin
- 3433 - Synthetic organic tanning substances; inorganic tanning substances; tanning preparations; enzymatic preparations for pre-tanning
- 3434 - Colouring matter n.e.c.; inorganic products of a kind used as luminophores
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.