Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.0 code 325Structure
- Section: 3 - Other transportable goods, except metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 32 - Pulp, paper and paper products; printed matter and related articles
- Group: 325 - Stamps, cheque forms, banknotes, stock certificates, postcards, greeting cards, advertising material, pictures and other printed matter
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 3251 - Unused postage, revenue or similar stamps; stamp-impressed paper; cheque forms; banknotes, stock, share or bond certificates and similar documents of title
- 3252 - Printed or illustrated postcards; printed cards bearing personal greetings or messages, with or without envelopes or trimmings
- 3253 - Trade advertising material, commercial catalogues and the like
- 3254 - Printed pictures, designs and photographs
- 3255 - Plans and drawings for architectural, engineering, industrial, commercial, topographical or similar purposes, being originals drawn by hand; hand-written texts; photographic reproductions and carbon copies of the foregoing
- 3256 - Transfers (decalcomanias) and printed calendars
- 3259 - Other printed matter
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.