Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.0 code 32Structure
- Section: 3 - Other transportable goods, except metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 32 - Pulp, paper and paper products; printed matter and related articles
This Division is divided into the following Groups:
- 321 - Pulp, paper and paperboard
- 322 - Books, brochures and leaflets (except advertising material) printed, printed maps; music, printed or in manuscript
- 323 - Newspapers, journals and periodicals, appearing at least four times a week
- 324 - Newspapers, journals and periodicals, appearing less than four times a week
- 325 - Stamps, cheque forms, banknotes, stock certificates, postcards, greeting cards, advertising material, pictures and other printed matter
- 326 - Registers, account books, note books, letter pads, diaries and similar articles, blotting-pads, blinders, file covers, forms and other articles of stationery, of paper or paperboard
- 327 - Composed type, prepared printing plates or cylinders, impressed lithographic stones or other impressed media for use in printing
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.