Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.0 code 313Structure
- Section: 3 - Other transportable goods, except metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 31 - Products of wood, cork, straw and plaiting materials
- Group: 313 - Wood in the rough, treated with paint, stains, creosote or other preservatives; railway or tramway sleepers (cross-ties) of wood, impregnated
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 3131 - Wood in the rough, treated with paint, stains, creosote or other preservatives
- 3132 - Railway or tramway sleepers (cross- ties) of wood, impregnated
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.