Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.0 code 31Structure
- Section: 3 - Other transportable goods, except metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 31 - Products of wood, cork, straw and plaiting materials
This Division is divided into the following Groups:
- 311 - Wood, sawn or chipped lengthwise, sliced or peeled, of a thickness exceeding 6 mm; railway or tramway sleepers (cross-ties) of wood, not impregnated
- 312 - Wood continuously shaped along any of its edges or faces; wood wool; wood flour; wood in chips or particles
- 313 - Wood in the rough, treated with paint, stains, creosote or other preservatives; railway or tramway sleepers (cross-ties) of wood, impregnated
- 314 - Boards and panels
- 315 - Veneer sheets; sheets for plywood; densified wood
- 316 - Builders' joinery and carpentry of wood (including cellular wood panels, assembled parquet panels, shingles and shakes)
- 317 - Packing cases, boxes, crates, drums and similar packings, of wood; cable-drums of wood; pallets, box pallets and other load boards, of wood; casks, barrels, vats, tubs and other coopers' products and parts thereof, of wood (including staves)
- 319 - Other products of wood; articles of cork, plaiting materials and straw
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.