Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.0 code 282Structure
- Section: 2 - Food products, beverages and tobacco; textiles, apparel and leather products
- Division: 28 - Knitted or crocheted fabrics; wearing apparel
- Group: 282 - Wearing apparel, except fur apparel
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 2821 - Panty hose, tights, stockings, socks and other hosiery, knitted or crocheted
- 2822 - Wearing apparel, knitted or crocheted
- 2823 - Wearing apparel, of textile fabric, not knitted or crocheted; brassieres, corsets, suspenders and similar articles, whether or not knitted or crocheted
- 2824 - Apparel and clothing accessories, of leather, composition leather or plastics
- 2825 - Garments made up of felt or nonwovens; garments made up of textile fabrics impregnated or coated with plastics, rubber or other materials
- 2826 - Hats and headgear
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)