Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.0 code 266Structure
- Section: 2 - Food products, beverages and tobacco; textiles, apparel and leather products
- Division: 26 - Yarn and thread; woven and tufted textile fabrics
- Group: 266 - Woven fabrics (except special fabrics) of cotton
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 2661 - Woven fabrics of cotton, containing 85% or more by weight of cotton, weighing not more than 200 g/m2
- 2662 - Woven fabrics of cotton, containing 85% or more by weight of cotton, weighing more than 200 g/m2
- 2663 - Woven fabrics of cotton, containing less than 85% by weight of cotton, mixed mainly or solely with man-made fibres
- 2669 - Other woven fabrics of cotton
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)