Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.0 code 241Structure
- Section: 2 - Food products, beverages and tobacco; textiles, apparel and leather products
- Division: 24 - Beverages
- Group: 241 - Ethyl alcohol; spirits, liqueurs and other spirituous beverages
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 2411 - Undenatured ethyl alcohol of an alcoholic strength by volume of 80% vol or higher
- 2412 - Ethyl alcohol and other spirits, denatured, of any strength
- 2413 - Undenatured ethyl alcohol of an alcoholic strength by volume of less than 80% vol; spirits, liqueurs and other spirituous beverages
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.