Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.0 code 2399Structure
- Section: 2 - Food products, beverages and tobacco; textiles, apparel and leather products
- Division: 23 - Grain mill products, starches and starch products; other food products
- Group: 239 - Food products n.e.c.
- Class: 2399 - Other food products
This Class is divided into the following Subclasses:
- 23991 - Homogenised preparations of meat, vegetables, fruit or nuts; preparations of milk, flour, meal, starch or malt extract, for infant use n.e.c.; homogenised composite food preparations
- 23992 - Soups and broths and preparations thereof
- 23993 - Eggs, not in shell, and egg yolks, fresh or preserved; egg albumin
- 23994 - Vinegar and substitutes therefor obtained from acetic acid
- 23995 - Sauces; mixed condiments; mustard flour and meal; prepared mustard
- 23996 - Yeasts; other single-cell micro-organisms, dead; prepared baking powders
- 23999 - Other food products n.e.c.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)