Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.0 code 2391Structure
- Section: 2 - Food products, beverages and tobacco; textiles, apparel and leather products
- Division: 23 - Grain mill products, starches and starch products; other food products
- Group: 239 - Food products n.e.c.
- Class: 2391 - Coffee and tea
This Class is divided into the following Subclasses:
- 23911 - Coffee, decaffeinated or roasted
- 23912 - Coffee substitutes containing coffee; extracts, essences and concentrates of coffee, and preparations with a basis thereof or with a basis of coffee; roasted chicory and other roasted coffee substitutes, and extracts, essences and concentrates thereof; coffee husks and skins
- 23913 - Green tea (not fermented), black tea (fermented) and partly fermented tea, in immediate packings of a content not exceeding 3 kg
- 23914 - Extracts, essences and concentrates of tea or mate, and preparations with a basis thereof or with a basis of tea or mate
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)