Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.0 code 235Structure
- Section: 2 - Food products, beverages and tobacco; textiles, apparel and leather products
- Division: 23 - Grain mill products, starches and starch products; other food products
- Group: 235 - Sugar
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 2351 - Raw cane or beet sugar
- 2352 - Refined cane or beet sugar and chemically pure sucrose, in solid form, not containing added flavouring or colouring matter
- 2353 - Refined cane or beet sugar, in solid form, containing added flavouring or colouring matter; maple sugar and maple syrup
- 2354 - Molasses
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.