Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.0 code 229Structure
- Section: 2 - Food products, beverages and tobacco; textiles, apparel and leather products
- Division: 22 - Dairy products
- Group: 229 - Other dairy products
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 2291 - Milk and cream in solid forms
- 2292 - Milk and cream, concentrated or containing added sugar or other sweetening matter, other than in solid forms
- 2293 - Yoghurt and other fermented or acidified milk and cream
- 2294 - Butter and other fats and oils derived from milk
- 2295 - Cheese and curd
- 2296 - Casein
- 2297 - Ice cream and other edible ice
- 2298 - Lactose and lactose syrup
- 2299 - Dairy products n.e.c.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.