Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.0 code 4461Structure
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 44 - Special purpose machinery
- Group: 446 - Machinery for textile, apparel and leather production, and parts thereof
- Class: 4461 - Machinery for preparing, spinning, weaving and knitting textiles
This Class is divided into the following Subclasses:
- 44611 - Machines for extruding, drawing, texturing or cutting man-made textile materials; machines for preparing textile fibres or producing textile yarns; textile reeling or winding machines and machines for preparing textile yarns for use on machines for weaving, knitting and the like
- 44612 - Weaving machines (looms)
- 44613 - Knitting machines, stitch-bonding machines, machines for making gimped yarn, tulle, lace, embroidery, trimmings, braid or net and machines for tufting
- 44614 - Auxiliary machinery for use with machines for textile extruding, preparing, spinning, weaving, knitting or the like
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)