Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 971.0Structure
- Section: 9 - Commodities and transactions not classified elsewhere in the SITC
- Division: 97 - Gold, non-monetary (excluding gold ores and concentrates)
- Group: 971 - Gold, non-monetary (excluding gold ores and concentrates)
- Subgroup: 971.0 - Gold, non-monetary (excluding gold ores and concentrates)
This Subgroup is divided into the following Basic headings:
- 971.01 - Gold (including gold plated with platinum), non-monetary, unwrought or in semi-manufactured forms, or in powder form
- 971.02 - Base metals or silver, clad with gold, not further worked than semi-manufactured
- 971.03 - Waste and scrap of gold and ash containing precious metal or precious metal compounds (including metal clad with gold but excluding sweepings containing other precious metals)
No explanatory note available for this code.
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)