Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 899Structure
- Section: 8 - Miscellaneous manufactured articles
- Division: 89 - Miscellaneous manufactured articles, n.e.s.
- Group: 899 - Miscellaneous manufactured articles, n.e.s.
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 899.1 - Articles and manufactures of carving or moulding materials, n.e.s.
- 899.2 - Artificial flowers, foliage and fruit and parts thereof; articles made of artificial flowers, foliage or fruit
- 899.3 - Candles; matches, pyrophoric alloys, articles of combustible materials; smokers’ requisites
- 899.4 - Umbrellas, sun umbrellas, walking-sticks, seat-sticks, whips, riding crops and parts thereof
- 899.6 - Orthopaedic appliances (including crutches, surgical belts and trusses); splints and other fracture appliances; artificial parts of the body; hearing-aids and other appliances which are worn or carried or implanted in the body, to compensate for a defect or disability
- 899.7 - Basketware, wickerwork and other articles of plaiting materials, n.e.s.; brooms, brushes, paint rollers, squeegees and mops
- 899.8 - Smallwares and toilet articles, n.e.s.; sieves; tailors' dummies, etc.
- 899.9 - Manufactured goods, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)