Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 898.2Structure
- Section: 8 - Miscellaneous manufactured articles
- Division: 89 - Miscellaneous manufactured articles, n.e.s.
- Group: 898 - Musical instruments and parts and accessories thereof; records, tapes and other sound or similar recordings (excluding goods of groups 763 and 883)
- Subgroup: 898.2 - Musical instruments (other than pianos and other string musical instruments)
This Subgroup is divided into the following Basic headings:
- 898.23 - Other wind musical instruments (e.g., clarinets, trumpets, bagpipes)
- 898.24 - Percussion musical instruments (e.g., drums, xylophones, cymbals, castanets, maracas)
- 898.25 - Keyboard instruments (other than accordions), the sound of which is produced or must be amplified electrically (e.g., organs)
- 898.26 - Musical instruments, n.e.s., the sound of which is produced or must be amplified electrically (e.g., guitars, accordions)
- 898.29 - Music boxes, fairground organs, mechanical street organs, mechanical singing birds, musical saws and other musical instruments, n.e.s.; decoy calls of all kinds; whistles, call horns and other mouth-blown sound signaling instruments
No explanatory note available for this code.
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)