Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 898Structure
- Section: 8 - Miscellaneous manufactured articles
- Division: 89 - Miscellaneous manufactured articles, n.e.s.
- Group: 898 - Musical instruments and parts and accessories thereof; records, tapes and other sound or similar recordings (excluding goods of groups 763 and 883)
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 898.1 - Pianos and other string musical instruments
- 898.2 - Musical instruments (other than pianos and other string musical instruments)
- 898.4 - Discs, tapes, solid-state non-volatile storage devices, "smart cards" and other media for the recording of sound or of other phenomena, whether or not recorded, including matrices and masters for the production of discs, but excluding products of group 882
- 898.9 - Parts and accessories of musical instruments (e.g., mechanisms for music boxes, perforated cards, discs and rolls for mechanical instruments); metronomes, tuning-forks and pitch-pipes of all kinds
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.