Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 896Structure
- Section: 8 - Miscellaneous manufactured articles
- Division: 89 - Miscellaneous manufactured articles, n.e.s.
- Group: 896 - Works of art, collectors' pieces and antiques
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 896.1 - Paintings, drawings and pastels, executed entirely by hand, other than drawings of heading 892.82 and other than hand-painted or hand-decorated manufactured articles; collages and similar decorative plaques
- 896.2 - Original engravings, prints and lithographs
- 896.3 - Original sculptures and statuary, in any material
- 896.4 - Postage or revenue stamps, stamp-postmarks, first-day covers, postal stationery (stamped paper) and the like, used, or if unused not of current or new issue in the country to which they are destined
- 896.5 - Collections and collectors' pieces of zoological, botanical, mineralogical, anatomical, historical, archaeological, palaeontological, ethnographic or numismatic interest
- 896.6 - Antiques of an age exceeding one hundred years
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.