Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 894.3Structure
- Section: 8 - Miscellaneous manufactured articles
- Division: 89 - Miscellaneous manufactured articles, n.e.s.
- Group: 894 - Baby carriages, toys, games and sporting goods
- Subgroup: 894.3 - Articles for funfair, table or parlour games (including pin-tables, billiards, special tables for casino games and automatic bowling-alley equipment)
This Subgroup is divided into the following Basic headings:
- 894.31 - Video games of a kind used with a television receiver
- 894.33 - Articles and accessories for billiards
- 894.35 - Other games, operated by coins, banknotes, bank cards, tokens or by other means of payment, other than bowling alley equipment
- 894.37 - Playing-cards
- 894.39 - Articles for funfair, table and parlour games, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)