Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 894Structure
- Section: 8 - Miscellaneous manufactured articles
- Division: 89 - Miscellaneous manufactured articles, n.e.s.
- Group: 894 - Baby carriages, toys, games and sporting goods
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 894.1 - Baby carriages and parts thereof, n.e.s.
- 894.2 - Tricycles, scooters, pedal car and similar wheeled toys; dolls' carriages; dolls; other toys; reduced-size ("scale") models and similar recreational models, working or not; puzzles of all kinds
- 894.3 - Articles for funfair, table or parlour games (including pin-tables, billiards, special tables for casino games and automatic bowling-alley equipment)
- 894.4 - Festive, carnival or other entertainment articles, including conjuring tricks, novelty jokes, Christmas tree decorations and similar articles for Christmas festivities (e.g., artificial Christmas trees, Christmas stockings, imitation yule logs, nativity scenes and figures therefore)
- 894.6 - Roundabouts, swings, shooting galleries and other fairground amusements, traveling circuses, traveling menageries and traveling theatres
- 894.7 - Sports goods
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)