Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 882Structure
- Section: 8 - Miscellaneous manufactured articles
- Division: 88 - Photographic apparatus, equipment and supplies and optical goods, n.e.s.; watches and clocks
- Group: 882 - Photographic and cinematographic supplies
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 882.1 - Chemical preparations for photographic uses (other than varnishes, glues, adhesives and similar preparations); unmixed products for photographic uses, put up in measured portions or put up for retail sale in a form ready for use
- 882.2 - Photographic plates and film in the flat, sensitized, unexposed, of any material other than paper, paperboard or textiles; instant print film in the flat, sensitized, unexposed, whether or not in packs
- 882.3 - Photographic film in rolls, sensitized, unexposed, of any material other than paper, paperboard or textiles; instant print film in rolls, sensitized, unexposed.
- 882.4 - Photographic paper, paperboard and textiles, sensitized, unexposed
- 882.5 - Photographic plates, film, paper, paperboard and textiles, exposed but not developed.
- 882.6 - Photographic plates and film, exposed and developed, other than cinematographic film
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.