Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 88Structure
- Section: 8 - Miscellaneous manufactured articles
- Division: 88 - Photographic apparatus, equipment and supplies and optical goods, n.e.s.; watches and clocks
This Division is divided into the following Groups:
- 881 - Photographic apparatus and equipment, n.e.s.
- 882 - Photographic and cinematographic supplies
- 883 - Cinematographic film, exposed and developed, whether or not incorporating soundtrack or consisting only of soundtrack
- 884 - Optical goods, n.e.s.
- 885 - Watches and clocks
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.