Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 874.5Structure
- Section: 8 - Miscellaneous manufactured articles
- Division: 87 - Professional, scientific and controlling instruments and apparatus, n.e.s.
- Group: 874 - Measuring, checking, analysing and controlling instruments and apparatus, n.e.s.
- Subgroup: 874.5 - Measuring, controlling and scientific instruments, n.e.s.
This Subgroup is divided into the following Basic headings:
- 874.51 - Balances of a sensitivity of 5 cg or better, with or without weights
- 874.52 - Instruments, apparatus or models, designed for demonstrational purposes (e.g., for education or exhibition), unsuitable for other uses
- 874.53 - Machines and appliances for testing the hardness, strength, compressibility, elasticity or other mechanical properties of materials (e.g., metals, wood, textiles, paper, plastics)
- 874.54 - Parts and accessories for the machines and appliances of heading 874.53
- 874.55 - Hydrometers and similar floating instruments, thermometers, pyrometers, barometers, hygrometers, psychrometers, recording or not, and any combination of these instruments
- 874.56 - Parts and accessories for the instruments of heading 874.55
No explanatory note available for this code.
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)