Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 872Structure
- Section: 8 - Miscellaneous manufactured articles
- Division: 87 - Professional, scientific and controlling instruments and apparatus, n.e.s.
- Group: 872 - Instruments and appliances, n.e.s., for medical, surgical, dental or veterinary purposes
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 872.1 - Dental instruments and appliances, n.e.s.
- 872.2 - Instruments and appliances used in medical, surgical or veterinary sciences (including sight-testing instruments but excluding electrodiagnostic and radiological instruments and apparatus)
- 872.3 - Mechanotherapy appliances; massage apparatus; psychological aptitude-testing apparatus; ozone therapy, oxygen therapy, aerosol therapy, artificial respiration or other therapeutic respiration apparatus; other breathing appliances and gas masks (excluding protective masks having neither mechanical parts nor replaceable filters)
- 872.4 - Medical, dental, surgical or veterinary furniture (e.g., operating tables, examination tables, hospital beds with mechanical fittings, dentists; chairs); barbers’ chairs and similar chairs with rotating, reclining and elevating movements; parts of the foregoing articles.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.