Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 846Structure
- Section: 8 - Miscellaneous manufactured articles
- Division: 84 - Articles of apparel and clothing accessories
- Group: 846 - Clothing accessories, of textile fabrics, whether or not knitted or crocheted (other than those for babies)
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 846.1 - Clothing accessories (other than those for babies), not knitted or crocheted
- 846.2 - Panty hose, tights, stockings, socks and other hosiery, including graduated compression hosiery (for example, stockings for varicose veins) and footwear without applied soles, knitted or crocheted
- 846.9 - Gloves, mittens and mitts, knitted or crocheted; other made-up clothing accessories, knitted or crocheted; knitted or crocheted parts of garments or of clothing accessories
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.