Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 845Structure
- Section: 8 - Miscellaneous manufactured articles
- Division: 84 - Articles of apparel and clothing accessories
- Group: 845 - Articles of apparel, of textile fabrics, whether or not knitted or crocheted, n.e.s.
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 845.1 - Babies' garments and clothing accessories
- 845.2 - Garments made up of fabrics of subgroup 657.1 or headings 657.2, 657.32, 657.33 or 657.34
- 845.3 - Jerseys, pullovers, cardigans, waistcoats and similar articles, knitted or crocheted
- 845.4 - T-shirts, singlets and other vests, knitted or crocheted
- 845.5 - Brassières, girdles, corsets, braces, suspenders, garters and similar articles and parts thereof, whether or not knitted or crocheted.
- 845.6 - Swimwear
- 845.8 - Other garments, not knitted or crocheted
- 845.9 - Other garments, knitted or crocheted
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.