Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 841Structure
- Section: 8 - Miscellaneous manufactured articles
- Division: 84 - Articles of apparel and clothing accessories
- Group: 841 - Men's or boys' coats, capes, jackets, suits, blazers, trousers, shorts, shirts, underwear, nightwear and similar articles of textile fabrics, not knitted or crocheted (other than those of subgroup 845.2)
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 841.1 - Overcoats, car coats, capes, cloaks, anoraks (including ski jackets), windcheaters, wind jackets and similar articles (other than those of subgroup 841.2 and heading 841.3).
- 841.2 - Suits and ensembles
- 841.3 - Jackets and blazers
- 841.4 - Trousers, bib and brace overalls, breeches and shorts
- 841.5 - Shirts
- 841.6 - Singlets and other vests, underpants, briefs, nightshirts, pyjamas, bathrobes, dressing-gowns and similar articles
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.