Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 812Structure
- Section: 8 - Miscellaneous manufactured articles
- Division: 81 - Prefabricated buildings; sanitary, plumbing, heating and lighting fixtures and fittings, n.e.s.
- Group: 812 - Sanitary, plumbing and heating fixtures and fittings, n.e.s.
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 812.1 - Boilers (other than those of group 711) and radiators, for central heating, not electrically heated and parts thereof, of iron or steel; air heaters and hot-air distributors (including distributors which can also distribute fresh or conditioned air), not electrically heated, incorporating a motor-driven fan or blower and parts thereof, of iron or steel
- 812.2 - Ceramic sinks, wash-basins, wash-basin pedestals, baths, bidets, water-closet pans, flushing cisterns, urinals and similar sanitary fixtures
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.