Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 791Structure
- Section: 7 - Machinery and transport equipment
- Division: 79 - Other transport equipment
- Group: 791 - Railway vehicles (including hovertrains) and associated equipment
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 791.1 - Rail locomotives powered from an external source of electricity or by electric accumulators
- 791.2 - Other rail locomotives; locomotive tenders
- 791.6 - Railway or tramway coaches, vans and trucks, self-propelled (other than maintenance and service vehicles of heading 791.81).
- 791.7 - Railway or tramway passenger coaches, not self-propelled; luggage-vans, post office coaches and other special-purpose railway or tramway coaches, not self-propelled (excluding those of heading 791.81)
- 791.8 - Railway or tramway freight and maintenance cars
- 791.9 - Railway or tramway track fixtures and fittings; mechanical (including electromechanical) signaling, safety or traffic control equipment for railways, tramways, roads, inland waterways, parking facilities, port installations or airfields; parts of the locomotives, rolling-stock, fixtures, fittings and equipment of group 791
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)