Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 786Structure
- Section: 7 - Machinery and transport equipment
- Division: 78 - Road vehicles (including air-cushion vehicles)
- Group: 786 - Trailers and semi-trailers; other vehicles, not mechanically-propelled; specially designed and equipped transport containers
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 786.1 - Trailers and semi-trailers of the caravan type, for housing or camping.
- 786.2 - Trailers and semi-trailers for the transport of goods
- 786.3 - Containers (including containers for the transport of fluids) specially designed and equipped for carriage by one or more modes of transport
- 786.8 - Other vehicles, not mechanically propelled; parts of trailers, semi-trailers and of non-mechanically propelled vehicles
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.