Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 781Structure
- Section: 7 - Machinery and transport equipment
- Division: 78 - Road vehicles (including air-cushion vehicles)
- Group: 781 - Motor cars and other motor vehicles principally designed for the transport of persons (other than motor vehicles for the transport of ten or more persons, including the driver), including station-wagons and racing cars
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 781.1 - Vehicles specially designed for travelling on snow; golf cars and similar vehicles
- 781.2 - Motor vehicles for the transport of persons, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.