Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 778Structure
- Section: 7 - Machinery and transport equipment
- Division: 77 - Electrical machinery, apparatus and appliances, n.e.s., and electrical parts thereof (including non-electrical counterparts, n.e.s., of electrical household-type equipment)
- Group: 778 - Electrical machinery and apparatus, n.e.s.
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 778.1 - Batteries and electric accumulators and parts thereof
- 778.2 - Electric filament or discharge lamps (including sealed-beam lamp units and ultraviolet or infrared lamps); arc lamps; parts thereof
- 778.3 - Electrical equipment, n.e.s., for internal combustion engines and vehicles; parts thereof
- 778.4 - Electromechanical tools for working in the hand, with self-contained electric motor; parts thereof
- 778.6 - Electrical capacitors, fixed, variable or adjustable (pre-set)
- 778.7 - Electrical machines and apparatus, having individual functions, n.e.s.; parts thereof
- 778.8 - Electrical machinery and equipment, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.