Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.4 code 776.81Structure
- Section: 7 - Machinery and transport equipment
- Division: 77 - Electrical machinery, apparatus and appliances, n.e.s., and electrical parts thereof (including non-electrical counterparts, n.e.s., of electrical household-type equipment)
- Group: 776 - Thermionic, cold cathode or photo-cathode valves and tubes (e.g., vacuum or vapour or gas-filled valves and tubes, mercury arc rectifying valves and tubes, cathode-ray tubes, television camera tubes); diodes, transistors and similar semiconductor devices; photosensitive semiconductor devices; light-emitting diodes; mounted piezoelectric crystals; electronic integrated circuits and microassembles; parts thereof
- Subgroup: 776.8 - Piezoelectric crystals, mounted; parts, n.e.s., of the electronic components of group 776
- Basic heading: 776.81 - Piezoelectric crystals, mounted
No explanatory note available for this code.
This code corresponds to the following:
HS 2007 code(s) 8541.60
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)